Great opportunity for veterans and caregivers.
The Next Mission project at the University of California, San Francisco is offering a free online course, Stress, Resilience, and Post-Traumatic Growth, for all veterans and military service members.
Students in the course will have the opportunity to:
- Create a personal narrative about the universal experience of the military journey
- Learn about the neurophysiology of stress responses
- Develop a sense of community with other veterans and military service members
Upcoming course session start dates:
- Winter session: January 18th, 2016
- Spring session: March 7th, 2016
- Summer session: May 9th, 2016